After my first failed IUI I have been wanting to do some more reading, to help with coping with all the ups and downs. I found an interesting book that I have been enjoying that talks a lot about envisioning, and intention. I have found it to be quite helpful. I am doing things like thinking about what my babies will look like, thinking about that wonderful baby smell and thinking about what it will be like when I am pregnant. My best friend is due with her first in December, so I am also trying to think about me being pregnant when I go visit her in the hospital. The book is called "A Spiritual Path to Overcoming Infertility: Creating your miracle family now" and its been a quick, but useful read. I will leave you with a quote that I quite like from the book:
"Dream lofty dreams
and as you dream,
so shall you become.
The greatest achievement was at first,
and for a time, a dream.
The oak sleeps in the acorn;
the bird waits in the egg;
and in the highest vision of the soul,
a waking angel stirs.
Dreams are the seedlings of realities."
- James Allen
No comments:
Post a Comment